Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happening Again...

After a good run, pushing an hour and 45 minutes, and feeling very good about things, life just seems to take some interesting turns.  What's the saying?  Life is what happens when you're making other plans...

Well, Life has shown up and my Chicago plans may be changing.  It's unfortunate, but it's entirely possible.  I may give a little detail, but not likely, as it's pretty personal.  However, I will keep the blog posted of the final decision.

In the mean time, running has continued and it's feeling pretty good.  It's funny the effort it takes to complete a full run at 7:30 pace, and to get a little under 7:30, when it I'm used to running under 7-minutes.  Or at least, had gotten used to running under 7:00 pace, for many of my miles. 

It's good though.  It's really making me appreciate the work to get to where I want to be.  It's humbling and really makes me happy to feel like my running has become a little more relatable to others.

Guess we'll see how things go.  Later all!

No comments:

Post a Comment