Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2/1 - Easy 10.05 Miles

10.05 Miles
4.60 AM Miles @ 36:00 (7:51 avg)
5.45 PM Miles @ 40:00 (7:24 avg)

After a couple of weeks of running every other day and some days off for recovery and other priorities, I hit the road for some good feeling, easy miles. In the morning it was up and down Heights Blvd. In the afternoon, I looped the bayou. The goal at this point is getting/building mileage at a way easy pace. I'll work my way back into workouts next week, albeit moderate workouts. The following week, I'll be ready to get more intense.

I'm definitely taking a total body approach to the Spring, as the goal is strength and speed. The only way to bring down the 26.2 time is to bring down the 3.1, 6.2 and 13.1 times. Looking forward to my next two races...the Rodeo Run and Bayou City Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment