Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2/3 Easy 5.25 Miles

5.25-ish Miles
39:00
No Garmin, so no splits.

I really didn't want to run in the cold and rain, but all the treadmills were spoken for in my gym. So I got on the floor with a towel and did some core and upper body work, then decided to head out for 30+ minutes.

Went down Memorial to Crestwood, Crestwood to the park, along the path back to Memorial, and back home. I know it's 2 miles from my apartment gate to the water fountain at Crestwood. It was 15 minutes going and coming, and 9 minutes to go from the water fountain, essentially around that wooded area and back to the fountain. Funny how all the splits came out exactly... 15:00, 9:00, 15:00. Good stuff.

No fatigue at all. Just took it easy. I know my body and mind are not quite in the mindset yet for workouts, but I'm getting there. I run these days with a new, big goal in mind. It's far off, and I know that the Spring training will play one of the biggest roles in its achievement, but for now, I'm working my mind up to it at the same rate I'm working my body. We're getting there... just not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment