Monday, July 4, 2011

7/4/11 - AM Easy Run on the Trails

10.5 Miles
1:17:10

I don't really know the distance on this run...I headed down to the 2-mile mark, the water fountain at Crestwood and Memorial. From there, I headed right into the trails, and ran the roughly 2-miles through there till I came out the other side at the Picnic Loop. I stopped there to get some water, then headed into the trails that go behind the picnic loop. I've never run back there, and was pretty surprised at how many trails there are back there, and how easy it is to get a little turned around. I never got too lost, but did at one point have to stop and wait for someone to pass so that I could ask them if I was going the right direction.

All in all, I spent 45 minutes on the trails. I spent the rest of the time running the 2 miles to the entrance of one of the trails, and the 2.5-3 miles running back. Great feeling run.

No comments:

Post a Comment