Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Harder Effort Running

So, last night, I probably did my first bit of "hard effort" running. While my daughter was at soccer practice, I did loops of the park where she practiced...perhaps roughly 3/4 mile? Not sure, honestly. I do know that I looped it 6 times in a little over 33 minutes. Other than that, I'm not real sure.

So, I made 5 loops and just felt like sorta 'dropping the hammer' for the last loop. It was a fun feeling. All I can say is that it took me roughly 6:20 for the first loop, 5:45 for each loop after that, and about 4:50 for the last loop.

Today, I'm definitely feeling it. Not like soreness or pain or anything, but definitely feeling that my legs were working. And man, does that feel good. Hope to do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment