Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This is what happens.....

When you leave your computer unlocked....you get HACKED!

My lovely boyfriend has been running....he ran for about an hour last night and had me worried sick because he hadn't run more than 30 minutes in 6 months! I thought something had happened so I had loaded the kids up in the car to go look for him when I got the text that he was done and back in his car. WHEW!

What else have we been doing? OH we celebrated a very beautiful girl's 9th birthday last Wednesday. It was a low key celebration....but completly perfect. :)

Anyways---I have nothing to say really other than I'm in love with the most amazing man. I couldn't be happier. I'm proud of him for all he does to make me the happiest girl alive. To me he is the BEST boyfriend, friend, lover, father, worker, runner on the planet. I'm blessed beyond belief.

You have come a long way from the first time I met you love.....I'm proud of the man you were, are and are aspiring to be for our family. I love you baby!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete