Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12/28/10 PM Run 7.1 Miles

7.25 Miles
49:20
6:48 avg

Nice run around the park. The plan had been to do a progressive run on Wednesday morning with a few guys, but an early work meeting (7am) changed those plans, so I was able to go a little harder tonight than planned. I wouldn't say I ran "hard" tonight, but definitely pushed it a little.

I ran the first 3 miles at just over 7-minute pace, then timed the next two miles @ the park...6:21, 6:16. Then I just cruised it the last 2.2 miles home in about 15-minutes.

Felt good, especially to get those 2 miles in at the park. Those two miles are on the high end of goal training pace for later in the year. They felt good, and it's good to feel the progression of fitness as I work on getting it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment