Sunday, February 12, 2012

2/12/12 - Easy Run

5.25 Miles
36:50

Nice "recovery" after my "long" run yesterday. :P No issues to speak of today. I was very mindful of how my legs felt and whether I'd need to stop to stretch and get loosened up. Never happened, so I just kept truckin' along.

Nothing else heavy to report here...just that it feels good to run again for a real purpose, and not just trying to keep from getting hurt, or trying to "stay fit", when there is nothing on the horizon. Even though my body has changed little, my fitness is starting to show juuuuuuuuuust a hair, and I like it.

Before running today, made a grocery store trip to try to clean up what I eat. Stuff to get my day started right, to snack on when needed and to keep me from eating out so much. Who knows if it will change the look of my body, but at the very least, it will be healthier and more able to function the way I want and need it to.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment