Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2/26 and 2/27

Sunday, 2/26
25 min easy run

I started out with the idea of about a 45-50 minute run, but about 10 minutes in, I felt the calf/knee discomfort, so I called off the run about 13 minutes in. I stopped, stretched as best as I could, and then headed back to my car. I did some stretching and upper body work.

Monday, 2/27
40 minutes in Gym

I started out with a 20 minute stationary bike ride. Felt good, and hopefully helpful, as I was off my feet, no impact, etc.

After that, I did a 20-minute circuit of pushups, crunches, pull-ups, one-legged squats and 'step-ups' on a work out bench with 25 lbs of weight. Nothing too major, but going between those felt good and was helpful. Again, no impact, and definitely worked different muscles than running.

Tomorrow may see me hit the road for about 30 minutes running followed by more work in the weight room. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment