Sunday, March 4, 2012

Quick Hit Updates

Nothing too major, except to say that the last week was a pretty light week. I missed a couple of runs with a couple of spur of the moment schedule changes w/my daughter...if there's one reason to miss a run that is acceptable, that is it for me.

But, it's good, because it gave my knee/calf a chance to get a little rest. Now, I started this week with a nice Sunday run...6 miles, 43 minutes, with 3x2-minute pickups. Felt pretty darn good, and I definitely completed the run in the shortest amount of time since I started running again. Very, very good stuff. I followed that up with an evening gym workout...a nice 30 minute circuit, including some jump rope warmups, then pushups, crunches, side crunches, Supermans, one-legged squats, pullups and weighted running arm motions.

Overall, great workout, and ready to get some sleep, some rest, and keep it going tomorrow.

Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment