Thursday, March 15, 2012

3/14/12 Easy Run

7-ish Miles
51:42

Ran a route out down Beechnut, then back down Braes Bayou. Nice run, pretty flat, and awesome weather. It's strange getting used to sweating so much during a run when I never really had to bundle up THAT much otherwise.

Oh well...no problem there. All in all, the run felt really good. No real feeling of wear and tear, although today (3/15), I'm definitely feeling a little tiredness in the legs. So with that in mind, taking the day off, as I've not run 5 days in a row since the start of the year. Yesterday was the 5th, so it's a good time to rest a day, especially with 10-12 as the goal for the weekend.

I'm excited about the run this weekend and ready to tackle whatever comes my way. Should be a great one.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment