Monday, March 12, 2012

3/10 & 3/11 Running

3/10
9 miles
1:43

Ran w/my brother, so I slowed it down a bit and ran w/him. He's training for a 2nd half marathon within a few weeks of each other. He's 2 weeks out, so I wanted to run w/him to help him do the miles. He's doing awesome... moving slowly, but definitely working at it. He's dropped about 20 lbs since he started running again, and is doing great. He's feeling good about his running and has a marathon as his next goal in his not so distant future.

3/11
6.4 miles
47:11

After seeing my brother and his kiddos off as they hit the road to head back home, I headed to church, then out for a nice run. It was as close to my favorite running weather as I've seen in a while...warm, but not hot, misty/light rain, roads wet... don't know why I like that, but I do. As I started, the mist became a sprinkle and then a little light rain. nothing too bad, as that subsided after a couple of miles. All in all, legs felt good, body felt good. All in all I can say I feel progress, and that's good. Additionally, down 2 lb's from last weekend. I'll take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment