Monday, July 12, 2010

7/12/10 AM Easy Run

7.35 Miles
53:03

This run felt great... no issues in the Achilles. I'll update some of the last week's stuff later. What I will say though is that Saturday's long run was a good one... stopped after an hour and 20 minutes, though. My fitness is GONE, it seems. But not issues on the Achilles. Good stuff.

I'll be back out on the roads this afternoon, working on getting mileage back up. Also, been working on getting my weight back to where it needs to be. Honestly, part of my problem with my Achilles' might have been tied to a little extra poundage that I was trying to carry all those miles. I definitely need to stay fueled, but I also need to shed a few "lb's" as I start upping the mileage again. The weeks are clicking away as Twin Cities gets closer, and I'm not changing the goal time right now. When it gets closer, if I'm just not at the fitness level I need to be, then I'll get with Coach Wade and re-evaluate.

No comments:

Post a Comment