Saturday, July 17, 2010

Visitors

So, in looking at my stat counter, I noticed that I get about 20 or somewhere there-abouts visits to my blog/day. The best part is that the visits come from so many different areas of the country. I know that a few/couple probably started coming to my blog through my postings on a couple of Runners World forum discussions...others through other blogs. Others are folks I've known for a while and have followed my blog(s) in the past.

I'd love to hear from some of you, though...either in feedback on my blog, or just send me an email (email addy is in my profile). If we've never met and you just read my blog, that would be cool to hear from you. If you're someone I know, and maybe I just don't know that you read my blog (scary...ha ha ha), drop me a line. If you fall somewhere in between and visit from time to time, shoot me a message or leave a comment. I like to know that folks are out there, and better yet, what you feel like you get from reading my posts. I'm sure to some degree, it's curiousity on what someone else is doing. Maybe you read and think "That guy's delusional." Maybe you read and think "Woo hoo...he's healthy again. I hope he really DOES make the Olympic Trials."

Whatever the case, would be cool to hear from some of yall. I plan to post more often on some of the stuff that goes along with my training, in addition to just posting about my running. It won't be much, as I'm not all that knowledgeable or well-educated on how our bodies fully function, how diets work, etc. But I do have thoughts from time to time that may be worth sharing, or at least starting a discussion. Like I said...it's not that much, and it's not all that often.

Okay...enough of that...back to work for me.

3 comments:

  1. I'm following your progress with interest, hope you can shake off the injury quickly and completely and go on to qualify at the Trails next January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of the mid pack KW runners and came across your blog from another bloggers link. I wish you well with your recovery and hope you make it to the Olympic trials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose I'll throw you a bone and leave a comment! :) I enjoy reading your blog and seeing how you are just adding up the miles like crazy!

    ReplyDelete