Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7/13/10 - PM Easy, Quick Run - 3.5 Miles

Got out to the Cloverleaf for this one. It takes me about 2:30 of easy, easy jogging to get over from my place to the CL. When I get there, I will generally click the lap on my watch just as I go around one light pole and start my CL loops.

I had to be at my 2nd jay oh bee by 6:30, and with construction on Post Oak as I tried to get home, time got cut short. I sorta inadvertently ran a progressive short run here. The CL loop is not quite a mile, as generally I have to run about 10-15 seconds further for a full mile, but I didn't have exact measurements, so I only have my loop times. Completed them in 6:06, 5:46 and 5:24, then headed home. I was pretty wiped at the end of those...again lending to the knowledge that I'm not in great fitness shape, but it was fun to run that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment