Sunday, August 29, 2010

8/29/10 - Reverse Duathalon again

3+ mile bike
7 mile run
7+ mile bike

The plan was to meet Sean and RJ @ 7:30 at the Tennis Center, so I headed out and took the 15 minute ride over to the park.

Did a loop and a mile with Sean and RJ, with the Achilles actually feeling a little less than comfortable the whole time...thinking I'd be done for the day, I just turned back a half mile into the 2nd loop of the park to get 4 miles/30 minutes. Chatted with Gerardo and Bill while I stretched, and decided to add in another loop with Bill. As we started, we ran back into Sean and RJ, so we joined them, and I completed another loop to make 7 miles total.

I biked back home, then rode over to a store to get some Gatorade at a local convenience store, all in the name of more work, yet loosening up the legs. Probably 1:45 total out between the two. Good day of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment