Sunday, August 8, 2010

8/8/10 - Easy Running...feeling a little better each day

I ran about 20 minutes with my brother today, as he is working himself back into running shape after some knee problems late last year and early this year. After finishing that up, at maybe 12-minute pace, I headed out for 10-minutes out and back. It actually turned out to be 10-minutes out and 9:28 back. Did my exercises and stretches right after the run. We ran at about 11 am, which made for some rough conditions, but felt good.

We'll see when I meet with the Doc on Tuesday if the Achilles has gotten worse or if it shows some improvement. It's been a week since that first treatment, so I'm not expecting there to be much change in what he sees, but there is definitely a change in what I'm feeling.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your dedication man. Just a bump in the road. Stay with it.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete