Tuesday, June 1, 2010

6/1/10 PM Easy Run, 7.2 Miles, 14.2 Miles for the Day

7.2 Miles
49:28
6:52 avg

Easy run to the park for a loop and back. Not too much fanfare. Got a little discomfort in the Achilles late in the run. I seriously think this is fatigue more than anything, but have not gotten a "professional" opinion on that yet. Either way, overall a good mileage day and I feel good about the workout. Looking forward to racing this weekend. I'm not too keen on the idea of decreasing mileage much this week, as I'd still like to get 85-90 miles this week, so we'll see how that goes. I do want to have good legs for the race. I'll have to sorta make a judgement call as the weekend approaches. On the schedule for the remainder of the week is just easy running. Thursday and Friday both should be one-run days.

No comments:

Post a Comment