Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6/29/10 Easy Run, 7+ Miles

7.2 miles
50:00

Great feeling run. I'm wondering if my venture into a new trainer might be halted. The Asics DS Trainer may make a come back. Those were my Houston Marathon shoes, and have been the shoes I've worn for the last 3 runs, and they have done me quite well. My next shoe purchase may have to bring that shoe back into circulation, and a couple of weeks later, if possible, add some new Pearl Izumi's. Who knows. Still time to decide that.

Tomorrow, I'm contemplating a morning and evening run. See how that goes. Probably only max out at 10-miles for the day, but the test is to see how the Achilles handles 2-a-day running. Tomorrow's a good time to try it, as I'm meeting my aqua jogging buddy on Thursday morning, then out with my daughter that evening, before she's with me for 4th of July weekend.

1 comment:

  1. exciting stuff! i go by the following: if it aint broke, dont fix it.

    stick with the ds trainers...

    ReplyDelete