Friday, June 25, 2010

6/24/10 - 30 minute run

Just over 4 miles for this run.
Felt really good... a little discomfort in the first half of the run, but little to none on the 2nd half. It helped take my mind off of it when I started to see lightning....I was runnin' pretty fast after that.

Not sure if I'm going to run today or not. I didn't do it in the morning, so I may not this afternoon, simply to avoid the 12-hour time between runs at this point. I'll save that for after Saturday. If an hour goes well on Saturday, then it will be time to start putting back in the 12-hour recovery time frames between runs and running twice a day.

-------------------------------------------------------

Just another reason I like Pearl Izumi ads. I love this attitude about running... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment