Saturday, June 26, 2010

6/26/10 Easy Long Run 7.5 Miles

7.5 Miles
55:30
7:24 avg

So, went back to the current trainers, not my DS Trainers, and the Achilles was a bother the whole run. By the last 2 miles, it was full on pain. Very aggravating. I'm left with a couple of different options at this point. I believe the heel in the DS Trainers is higher than my current trainers. That is probably stressing the Achilles more with the lower heel. So, for the next few days, till I get my new shoes, I'll be wearing the DS.

Overall, the win in this situation wsa that I ran for nearly an hour, which is the longest I've run in 2 weeks. Good for that, and thank God for that too. Each day that I get out, i just hope that I'm doing the right thing, and not hurting my chances more. The idea of losing more time, though, really weighs on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment