Monday, November 1, 2010

11/1/10 PM Easy Run & Core w/KW

4 miles
30:30
7:37 avg

Nice and easy run up Blossom and back. I made it a little further today, and made a point to not stop for water at the half-way point...just turn and keep trottin' on through. All felt pretty good till the last couple of minutes of the run. I actually was getting a little tired, and as soon as I felt like my body was tired, I just looked at my watch and I was near 30 minutes, and right near the Blossom/Jackson Hill intersection, so I got there and stopped. Walked on down to base and did core work with the group.

Headed to the weight room after that and did 3 sets of 10 with heavy weights on my calves, taking them slow to stretch it all out before extending again. I probably should have been doing this a long time ago, but can't change that now. Did some one-legged running man squats and called it a night.

PB&J with a glass of milk for dinner, with a couple of Oreos with said milk to finish it off. :-) Gotta love cookies w/milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment