Saturday, November 27, 2010

11/27/10 Kenyan Way Long Run - 13 Miles

13 Miles
1:31:32
7:02 avg

A 90% pain-free run. I'm heavier, slower, and definitely lower on fitness, but man I felt great throughout this run. Awesome to be out for the entire route on a Saturday morning run w/the group.

I started late, as I didn't get going till 6:20, so I was running by some of the other pace groups all along the way, but I fell back in love w/the training. That time of solitude, that time running long while alone...there's nothing like it. Closing miles, as I ran w/a guy w/a Garmin (Dan) were 6:45, 6:45, 6:37. So, I felt really good about that. All in all, just a good run.

2 comments:

  1. I remember you passing me somewhere along the 610 access road and saying hello as you went by. You seemed to be really enjoying the run as you indicated in your post. I did 20 miles that day and it was my best run of the season.
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete