Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11/17/10 AM Easy Run - 4.45 Miles

4.45 Miles
30:52
6:56 avg

I can only say that I felt like I was flying down Blossom as I ran from the park back home. AWESOME run.

Core, calf raises and one-legged squats after.

Plan is to run tomorrow and Friday. Saturday, I will give a go to 45-minutes to an hour. With each step I run, hope returns, feeling thankful and excited.

I gotta say, I appreciate any and all positive thoughts and prayers that any of my readers out there, and those non-readers that know what I've gone through, have sent my way. I believe whole-heartedly that any healing that has taken place is in part due to those things.

3 comments:

  1. Sam,

    Good to see you out at the park today. Hopefully we will be seeing more of you on Saturdays.

    John Spiller

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,

    I am definitley looking forward to joining everyone for the Saturday long-runs again. As I ran home, all i could think about was how much I missed my 20-mile Saturday runs.

    See you again soon!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete