Wednesday, September 15, 2010

9/15/10 AM Easy Run, 7 Miles

7.1 Miles
53:17
7:30 avg
20 miles for the week

I can't even describe how good it felt to run the way I ran today. The start of the run was not nearly as uncomfortable as yesterday's run. I made my way up Blossom, down Crestwood to Memorial then into the park for a loop and back the same way. I chatted briefly with a couple of friends, then ran into Bill and Sean at the end of my park loop. Was good to see those guys, but man it was tough to just tell myself to head back home while they were starting their loop. If I'd run with them, that would have put me @ 10 miles for the day. Judging by the fact that the only discomfort I really felt was in the last half mile, it was a VERY good thing that I listened to my good sense and just headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment