Monday, September 6, 2010

9/6/10 AM Bike and Run

28 minutes on the bike
30 minutes running

Intended this to be another "reverse duathalon" day, but the rains came, and the core/upper body work after the run intense enough, that I just stayed off the bike, and feel quite okay with that. Did another good bit of jump rope today...not 10-minutes like yesterday, but maybe 6-7 minutes total. Was good. I'm seeing the value of doing that pretty instantly.

Achilles didn't feel good at all during my run today, but I'd say I ran the first 2 miles over 7:30, and the last 2 around 7:15-7:20-ish pace. Not too bad.

This week, I may give my legs a bit of a break from the bike and do some "testing", so to speak. Nothing foolish, definitely no speed work, but something light to test some durability. Not only of my Achilles, but of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment