Thursday, September 9, 2010

9/9/10 No Run, Making Sure I'm 100%

I didn't want to run tonight after dropping off my little one just for the sake of running. With my Achilles still on the mend, and still feeling a little residual garbage in the nasal and throat passages, I'll wait till the morning. Planning to get after it in the morning for at least 30 minutes...45 if I'm feeling REALLY adventurous. That would be awesome if I can put together 45 minutes tomorrow, 10 miles on Saturday and another hour on Sunday. Would lend a lot to confidence building as I continue down the injury recovery trail. We'll see how it all plays out.

2 comments:

  1. Keep rolling with it, it's tough being injured....but you're getting closer to 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Persistent long distance running are better than running fast but shorter distances.

    Hope your Achilles will heal so that you will get back to running soon!

    ReplyDelete