Saturday, May 14, 2011

5/13/11 & 5/14/11 - No run...SICK!!!

Whew! A movie the night before and doing the unthinkable...having a hotdog while there. Never again, I tell ya. I went into work, and had to leave early, and hardly made it a mile away from the office before I had to pull into a parking lot and let it go. That was fun. :P

So, after thinking I was feeling better afterwards, I headed home to get a little rest. I woke up feverish. Had a visitor come by and kindly bring me some soup, crackers, Gatorade and Sprite, in hopes of calming the "upward" or "downward" movements. I got some sleep and the fever just was worse. I ended up being out of commission come Saturday morning, after getting 10 solid hours of sleep to mostly shake this. I rested through Saturday at my parents house and came home Saturday night. Boy, that was rough, but glad it seemed to mostly pass quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment