Wednesday, May 25, 2011

5/25/11 AM Easy 7.1 Miles

7.1 Miles
50:55

Mileage Wednesday is here again.

The run felt great today. I went out there thinking about training for the marathon, how that will unfold, and just a lot of things...it was a good run and a good time to get some thoughts sorted out about a lot of life's trials and tribulations that can come.

As for the run, maybe ONE mile was below 7:00...no, make that 2. Last mile was 6:50, and one other was 6:55 or so. The rest just above. I felt pretty relaxed the whole time, trying to be mindful of any and all issues and uncomfortable feelings in my legs. Considering all the leg issues that have come my way over the last 11 months, I felt pretty darn good today, now two days after the Monday workout. I'm pretty sure I won't have any other "workouts" between now and Saturday, but I do want my Saturday run to be 16 quality miles. We'll see how it all plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment