Monday, May 23, 2011

5/23/11 - AM Kenyan Way Hill Workout

Today was only worth roughly 36 minutes of running.

7:30 warmup to workout area
10-minutes on hills (3-hill loop)
5:00 rest
10-minutes on hills
8:50 cool down

It was sort of a last minute decision to get out and do the workout, but glad I did. We'll see if I'm still glad in the morning. For now, I was just glad to get those uncomfortable feelings your body goes through when you've been doing nothing but easy running for so long, and then you do a hard effort or a strenuous workout...light headed, burning, heavy, rubbery legs....loved it.

Finished the workout strong, especially for feeling as crappy as I felt most of the time. I haven't felt this outta shape during a workout in a while. Glad to get this first one out of the way, and honestly, just makes me want more. Can't wait for next Monday too!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. The good thing about those nauseaus, dizzy, out of shape feelings is that they don't last for long. You'll feel much better next time. But you already know this.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete