Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3/10/10 AM Easy Run

3.37 Miles
25:35
7:35 avg
8:00, 7:28, 7:23

This morning's easy miles were done with heavy legs...fo sho. Definitely no spring in them this morning, although getting a few miles in while it was cool, muggy and actually felt pretty good out, was a good feeling. I liked this weather and hope that we have mornings that feel like this for a while, but I have a feeling they will give way soon to something much more... ummm... challenging. :-)

After this afternoon's run, I'll definitely start to scale it back for Bayou City...hopefully getting my legs back under me. I'll run once tomorrow with lots of stretching, if I leave myself the time. I'll run once, or perhaps two short runs, on Friday, along with stretching and drills, then just be ready to lay it all on the pavement on Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment