Monday, March 15, 2010

3/15/10 - AM Easy 7.4 Miles

7.41 Miles
54:58
7:25 avg
8:20, 7:40, 7:20, 7:10, 7:06, 7:10, 7:06

Easy, easy run. Legs still beaten up from the weekend's run. I'm actually a little surprised at how they felt after the race and through Sunday. Legs heavy, but man did it feel good to get this run going this morning, knowing I have another leg-loosening run this evening.

New trainers tried out today...Brooks Glycerine. I forgot to take my heal gel insert from my DS Trainers and put them in this shoe. It's more of a cushioning shoe, rather than a speed trainer like the Asics I had been wearing. After about 2 miles, all muscles felt good, despite some early right Achilles soreness/pain. Overall, good first run in these new shoes. Got them off the Clearance rack @ Luke's for $39. Yee haw!

2 comments:

  1. I got the same deal on mine plus I had a $25 off if you spend over $25, so I paid $14 for my shoes. Although I still ended up getting a pair of the newer ones that I wear since thats what I went in for anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I got a deal. :P They were actually $49, but I tried on 2 pair of shorts, so they took $10 off.

    ReplyDelete