Monday, March 8, 2010

3/8/10 AM Easy Run

4.77 Miles
39:49
8:21 avg

Nice, easy run to start the day. Will be a little over 8-minute pace most likely.

Got it in before the rain...hopefully, the rain passes enough that just the roads are wet, but it's not raining for the afternoon run. I was a little concerned last night about this morning's run, as my legs were DEFINITELY feeling fatigued...Achilles seemed to be hurting later in the run, hamstring showed signs of just being done for the day, etc. But, this morning, all felt good. I won't venture a guess as to what it has to do with, I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing.

One thing I WILL need to watch out for is how I do my speed workouts. I'll need to be fully stretched out, fully warmed up, etc. I know with extra mileage, the harder workouts could really put strain on the legs and leave me hurtin', if not injured. And that is something I most definitely do not want.

No comments:

Post a Comment