Wednesday, May 12, 2010

5/12/10 AM Easy Run, 12.25 Miles

12.25 Miles
1:26:12
7:02 avg
66 Miles this week
90 Miles in last 7 days

Paces @ different points along the run:
Apt to Crestwood water fountain (2 mi) - 16:00
Full 3 miles @ MP - 13:48 @ 2mi, 6:47 3rd mi
2nd Full 3 miles @ MP - 13:44 @ 2mi, 6:40 3rd mi
Crestwood water fountain to apt (2 mi) - 13:10

All in all, I'd say a good run. The legs were just feeling pretty garbage-y when I walked out the door. I felt like I basically shuffled for most of the way down Memorial Dr. Got into the park feeling OK, but still moving slowly. Got to the stretching area at MP, and caught a glimpse of some motivation...one of those things that made me think about the heavy, heavy drubbings I hope to deliver to a handful of other Houston runners in various road races along this journey. I may not should put that out there like that...I'd say there is a 100% chance that what and who I'm referring to never see the blog, so I'm not too concerned. But just one of those things. (Yes, you can ask me, if you want to send me an email, but I probably won't say what it was.. :P )

Either way, felt like I moved really well starting around that time, and while I wasn't exactly flying around the park, sure felt pretty effortless. I liked it. Mostly because I have only one run today, and then the workout in the morning.

I'm thinking of making my blog a little more colorful... less boring, at least. Any ideas? I don't want it too crazy...just something that doesn't look so...bleak, I guess. Drop me an idea if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment