Saturday, May 15, 2010

5/15/10 Long Run 19.8 Miles

19.82 Miles
2:10:41
6:35 avg
92 Miles for the Week

After a day off, I was ready to run. To start out, legs didn't feel the best, but that quickly passed. Started out doing 5 1-mile loops near KW base. Took off with the group, but was quickly separated from them. About a mile and a half into the "official" start, caught back up with Luis and ran with him the whole time. We talked training and got a lot of good input and info on training from him.

Most of the run, we were just coasting along at a pretty good clip. I'm not 100% sure that I ran the way I SHOULD have run this, but I never felt like I was pushing. A few times, we did pull back on the pace, but at a random time, about 12/13 miles into the run, we were running around 6:20 pace, and never really changed from there. Good run, and felt really good to get back on the roads after taking Friday off.

No comments:

Post a Comment