Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5/4/10 AM Easy Run, 9.35 Miles

9.35 Miles
1:04:02
6:51 avg

After being up a little too late, I got some good, quality sleep and got out for a very good feeling run this morning. Looped the park, ran a couple of miles w/Claudio, a guy from Kenyan Way, then made my way home. It seems that when I go a full 24 hours between runs, my Achilles bother me. Since I ran yesterday evening, they felt great today. I'm hoping stretching will keep away any discomfort tomorrow morning. We'll see.

AND, I see this is my 100th post on this blog. I like that. They add up quick when I'm doing a post for each run, rather than one for each day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night, over some Freebirds, had a brief discussion about my weight... and the fact that I've dropped a lot of weight in a short amount of time, mainly due to the increase in volume of running, but maintaining the same diet as before. So, naturally, my weight has fallen off pretty quickly, and continues to. While I'm sure this will be GREAT come marathon time, I need to get more food, more calories and such now to keep from shedding more weight that I don't need to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment