Wednesday, May 19, 2010

5/19/10 AM Easy Run, 7.35 Miles

7.35 Miles
53:49
7:19 avg
50 miles this week

I made it a point to take it easy this morning.
Home to Crestwood water (2-miles) - 15:41 (7:50)
2 of my miles @ the park - 14:03
Crestwood water to home - 14:11

Legs felt a little tired, and I probably could have gone a little faster, but made a conscious effort not to push at all. After going a little harder than I should have the last 2 days, I needed to get out easy to make sure there is something in the tank for tomorrow's workout.

I plan to get out there early in the AM to get a couple of early miles, as we are planning only 2 warmup miles. We're working out @ 6am, if anyone wants join. :-) Right now, looks like it will be at least Sean, Bill and myself. Possibly Luis and Dan will join as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment