Monday, May 17, 2010

5/17/10 PM Easy Run, 8.15 Miles

8.15 Miles
53:55
6:36 avg

Boy did I sleep through the alarm this AM. I didn't even hear it go off. Crazy. But, it left me with fresh legs this evening. Coasted through the miles this afternoon with little effort.

One thing that worries me though. About 2 miles from the end of my run, felt a pain in my right shoulder, almost identical to the pain in my left shoulder after Angie's Half Crazy Half and the Houston Half back in October. It stayed with me for about a mile, then subsided to where I didn't feel it at all when I got done. But, as I showered, when I washed over my right shoulder blade, there was a very tight, tender spot in there that I knew needed work. Not sure what's up with that, but that sorta seals the deal for me. I really need to get serious about scheduling some massage appointments and get this done.

---------------------------------------------------------------

More heavy hitter sightings along the way... Saw Cole again, Cesar Figueroa and Dan Kahn. Chatted briefly with Sean just as I was starting my run, and there's a good possibility that I'll be doing my tempo Thursday with him, Luis and Bill maybe. That would rock. 7-miles @ 5:30 pace... hope it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment