Friday, April 16, 2010

4/16/10 AM Easy Run, 8 Miles

8 Miles
56:49
7:06 avg
7:56, 7:24, 7:09, 6:57, 6:53, 6:53, 6:37, 6:58

Ah, easy run this morning. Getting myself ready for a high mileage weekend and getting into some workouts starting next week. I started out way easy, and when I got to Memorial Park, I saw a familiar face in Bill. So, he and I did about 2/3 of a loop together to the Tennis Center. Was good to chat and catch up a little. He's taking some time off from hard training and hard racing, but is still getting out to get some mileage on the legs. Was glad to catch up and make the loop go by pretty fast.

I was feeling pretty good, and got a little ahead of myself running down Memorial back to my apartment. All in all, though, good run, and ready to get some more this evening, then some good, good rest before going for 20 tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment