Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4/20/10 AM Easy Run, 13 Miles

13 Miles
1:32:44
103 miles in last 7 days

No Garmin

I started this morning with dead legs, which was expected after a hill workout and an evening run yesterday. Still, they felt pretty decent. I got to the park thinking 7 would be the order of the day...9 tops. I got to the tennis center and had slightly made up my mind to get 10 in. I went ahead and timed 3 miles at this point...20:50. Each mile was pretty darn steady, so I felt pretty good here. Saw Bill as I completed this loop, so he and I started out my 2nd loop. I ended up deciding to go ahead and do another loop since now I had a running partner, so he and I ran 5 miles together, then I headed back up Memorial, averaging about 7 minute pace for the final 2 miles.

All in all, a good run. Last Tuesday was an 11 mile day, so @ 13, I can call it a day and be ahead of the game. Not sure...hmmm. I may get another 3-4 in this evening. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment