Thursday, April 22, 2010

4/22/10 AM Easy Run, 8 Miles

8 Miles
53:16
6:39 avg
103 Miles/7 days

I opted to move my workout to Friday morning, as this morning, i was just too tired, and used the extra sleep time. This may mean one run tomorrow, but I'll get all my mileage in at that time, shooting for a 15-16 mile morning.

All went well this morning, and when I got going, I really just let the momentum carry me. Legs felt good, and I think part of the movement today was how restless my legs were last night as we drove back from Dallas. Perhaps, they have gotten so used to two-a-day running, and this week has seen way more 1-run days, still getting the mileage. They were just antsy, I guess. Either way, it felt good.

Soccer practice with my #1 girl and a b-day party dinner for a buddy of mine means no 2nd run tonight...again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment