Sunday, April 4, 2010

4/4/10 AM Easy Run, 9.16 Miles

9.16 Miles
1:02:59
6:52 avg
7:37, 7:05, 6:50, 6:47, 6:52, 6:38, 6:44, 6:36, 6:44

Nice way to begin Easter. Got up and headed into town, ran from my place around the park and back, with a little extra added in while in the park. No issues during run. Felt good all the way around.

Spent Easter with my daughter and my brother and his family, along w/Mom and Dad. Great times, in what my daughter said MIGHT have been the "best Easter ever." A cool moment...she asked me if I knew why she liked Easter so much. I wanted to do the typical dad thing and go on what Easter is all about, but decided to guess "cause of the candy?" And she says no. So, I asked why, and she told me "Because Jesus died for us and rose from the grave to forgive our sins." Smart girl. I love her so much. Gotta be one of the best weekends with her.

Running will be at a premium for the next 2 months, as she'll be playing soccer and my schedule will definitely change at least once a week. We'll see how it all plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment