Friday, April 2, 2010

4/2/10 Easy Run, 13 Miles

13 Miles
1:31:38
7:03 avg
7:41, 7:20, 6:55, 6:55, 6:54, 7:04, 7:02, 6:52, 6:58, 6:56, 6:57, 6:54, 7:05
92 Miles/7 days

Easy morning run. Didn't feel the best last night or this morning... actually got sick last night before bed. Wasn't feeling a ton better when I woke up this morning, but knew I needed to get out and get the mileage. Since I'll be picking up my daughter later, I knew today would not be a 2-run-day, so about half way through the run, I decided to get all I could out of the run.

Ran down Memorial, 2-miles around the Park, then back on Memorial towards 610, underneath to Post Oak Lane, left down there to San Felipe. Right on SF, right on Tanglewood, Right on Chimney Rock, Right on Woodway and back home down Memorial. Nice run, except for the occasional blast of wind. Holy crap the wind was blowing at times out there. Good run. Legs and Achilles definitely started to fatigue towards the end of the run. I'm glad I got all the mileage in this morning, so I can stay pretty relaxed this afternoon, play w/my daughter and have my legs under me for a good long run tomorrow. Hoping for 16+.

No comments:

Post a Comment