Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4/21/10 AM Easy Run, 16 Miles

16 Miles
1:47:56
6:44 avg
103 miles in last 7 days

No Garmin

I'm thinking this route is slightly less than 16 miles...by no more than maybe a quarter mile, because while I know I was moving out pretty good on the way back, I just don't think I avg'd 6:44 for this run. It's an out and back route that I ran for this, same as I did on Sunday, and @ the turnaround, I was at 56:30, or something like that. Who knows.

Long and short, it was a good run... one of those that I can say didn't feel like I'd just run 16 miles. I liked that feeling. After, drove out to Dallas to watch my nephew's district track meet. That was awesome, yet draining, as I just spent 8 hours on the road, arriving home @ 2AM. Yikes.

I had a workout to run in the morning on Thursday, but I think I'll be doing that Friday morning, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment